- I C Powertrain
- Intro I C Powertrain
Concept to Production
- Design and Analysis
- Prototyping & Design Verification
- Powertrain in Vehicle
- e-Drive Systems
- Intro e-Drive Systems
- e-Motor Engineering
- e-Motor Production
- Inverter Controls and Software
- Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Introduction to IP
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials Coordinator
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive - South Africa
- Senior Development Engineer
- Software & Controls Engineer
- Chief Engineer / Business Development
- Design Engineer - Powertrain
- PLM Applications Engineer (AE)
- Technical Buyer
- Chief/Principal Electronics Engineer
Our development rigs save cost and allow independent sub-system validation saving time also.
Insulation test system: Carries out a variety of tests to identify specific insulation system and winding parameters.
AC Current Injection: Establish thermal performance of stator and validate thermal cycling.
Cold Room: Validate low temperature behaviour. Also used for ISG starting performance.
High Frequency Resistance: Evaluates AC/DC ratio against frequency.
Back to Back Dyno: Used for high dynamic cycling and durability prove-out.
Winding Development Rig: Semi-automated rig for winding development.
Rotor Speed Cycling: Validation of magnet retention system (SPM) and rotor bridge fatigue reserve (IPM).
Vibration: Validation of robustness to vibration (rotor rotates).
Inverter Function: Reactive load + infra-red camera