- I C Powertrain
- Intro I C Powertrain
Concept to Production
- Design and Analysis
- Prototyping & Design Verification
- Powertrain in Vehicle
- e-Drive Systems
- Intro e-Drive Systems
- e-Motor Engineering
- e-Motor Production
- Inverter Controls and Software
- Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Introduction to IP
These motors offer the highest power density currently available globally and, using our in-house developed magnet retention system, typically run up to speeds of between 35,000 and 150,000 rev/min. Precision cooling measures are employed to maximise continuous rating.
Since they make use of certain high-cost materials SPM Ultimate machines are suitable only for specialist applications where high rotational speed, power density and package carry a substantial premium.
These motors employ a high performance derivative of our single tooth winding system giving major benefits:
- Advanced winding process to reduce high frequency losses
- Exceptional copper fill for high efficiency and best possible thermal performance
- Compact end windings
- Outstanding insulation system robustness
Using our in-house application toolset we can rapidly work with clients to define a specification and can progress to hardware in 12-18 weeks according to requirements.