- I C Powertrain
- Intro I C Powertrain
Concept to Production
- Design and Analysis
- Prototyping & Design Verification
- Powertrain in Vehicle
- e-Drive Systems
- Intro e-Drive Systems
- e-Motor Engineering
- e-Motor Production
- Inverter Controls and Software
- Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Introduction to IP
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials Coordinator
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive - South Africa
- Senior Development Engineer
- Software & Controls Engineer
- Chief Engineer / Business Development
- Design Engineer - Powertrain
- PLM Applications Engineer (AE)
- Technical Buyer
- Chief/Principal Electronics Engineer
We believe the e-machine engineering process must be closely integrated with the production process.
For low volume, timing and engineering costs can be minimised if supply is provided by our on-site production unit. In this way the supply chain and process can be developed from early in the engineering program and the progression to production is seamless.
For higher volumes, our favoured e-machine architecture is fully compatible with high quality and low process cost. We can look after production sourcing and quality planning activities under contract or alternatively provide support for OEM / Tier1 internal functions.
A final option for consideration by Tier 1 suppliers is to produce machines in a new dedicated facility or by adaptation of an existing one. We are pleased to provide assistance in this case and to tailor designs and processes accordingly.