- I C Powertrain
- Intro I C Powertrain
Concept to Production
- Design and Analysis
- Prototyping & Design Verification
- Powertrain in Vehicle
- e-Drive Systems
- Intro e-Drive Systems
- e-Motor Engineering
- e-Motor Production
- Inverter Controls and Software
- Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Introduction to IP
- Powertrain Test Technician
- FEA / Senior Analysis Engineer
- IT Administrator
- Stores person
- Motorsport / Prototype Buyer
- Integral Powertrain Graduate Scheme 2017
- Software and Validation, Verification Engineer
- Workshop Technician
- Senior Development Engineer
- Design Engineer - Powertrain
- Graduate PLM Applications Engineer
Based in Motorsport Valley in the UK Midlands, Integral Powertrain has well established links with many prototype component suppliers. Together with our in-house Technician staff and build facilities, we can meet the highest specifications and offer outstanding quality whilst meeting exacting timing requirements.
As hardware progresses to Design Intent and production suppliers are engaged, we ensure appropriate quality planning is implemented.
By keeping exhaustive records of specifications and critical characteristics, we ensure that prototype activities fully support the validation process.
From early stage shakedown through system optimisation and reliability growth, we have a track record of engineering successful high performance products compatible with volume production.