- I C Powertrain
- Intro I C Powertrain
Concept to Production
- Design and Analysis
- Prototyping & Design Verification
- Powertrain in Vehicle
- e-Drive Systems
- Intro e-Drive Systems
- e-Motor Engineering
- e-Motor Production
- Inverter Controls and Software
- Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Introduction to IP
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials Coordinator
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive - South Africa
- Senior Development Engineer
- Software & Controls Engineer
- Chief Engineer / Business Development
- Design Engineer - Powertrain
- PLM Applications Engineer (AE)
- Technical Buyer
- Chief/Principal Electronics Engineer
Here at Integral Powertrain we are developing next generation technologies as part of the move towards a more sustainable way of powering vehicles.
Working with prestigious manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, our engineers create innovative, complex powertrain engineering solutions used for a wide range of applications in passenger and off highway vehicles and motorsport.
We are seeking a Chief Engineer to lead our Powertrain Engineering projects and play a fundamental part in Business Development activities.
- Oversee all engineering decisions impacting product integrity ensuring the product satisfies all technical specifications, operational requirements and customer expectations
- Support development of the technology strategy and product offerings for engines
- Technical leadership of assigned projects by:
- Defining technical resource requirements and maximizing team performance
- Leading technical reviews.
- Acting as the primary technical interface with client.
- Validation of work undertaken including approval of technical reporting
- Develop new, creative approaches to existing methods, applying existing criteria in new ways and drawing conclusions from comparative situations
- Endeavours to be an industry “icon” for our products, building strong and lasting relationships with counterparts in our client base
- Develop and secure a growing stream of profitable engineering consulting orders
- Help define new business streams for IC Engines, E-motors, Hybrid and Electrical Systems
- Provide technical leadership in developing business opportunities with relevant material and preparing proposals in response to Request for Quotations
- Develop and maintain client network and relationships
We are seeking a truly exceptional engineer, Masters Degree or PhD qualified in a Mechanical Engineering subject with strong knowledge of all aspects of engines, electric motors, hybrid and electric systems design and development.
You will have strong project management skills with a proven ability to lead a multi-disciplined team effectively. You will be very customer focused, able to manage a wide range of customer situations.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.
Job Type: Full-Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Start Date: Immediate
Chief Engineer / Business Development