- I C Powertrain
- Intro I C Powertrain
Concept to Production
- Design and Analysis
- Prototyping & Design Verification
- Powertrain in Vehicle
- e-Drive Systems
- Intro e-Drive Systems
- e-Motor Engineering
- e-Motor Production
- Inverter Controls and Software
- Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Introduction to IP
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials Coordinator
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive - South Africa
- Senior Development Engineer
- Software & Controls Engineer
- Chief Engineer / Business Development
- Design Engineer - Powertrain
- PLM Applications Engineer (AE)
- Technical Buyer
- Chief/Principal Electronics Engineer
Here at Integral Powertrain we are developing next generation technologies as part of the move towards a more sustainable way of powering vehicles.
We work with prestigious manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, our engineers create innovative, complex powertrain engineering solutions used for a wide range of applications in passenger and off highway vehicles and motorsport.
We are seeking a Materials Coordinator to ensure that all parts, documents and products are available throughout the engineering process.
- Ensure that the correct parts requests are actioned, monitoring progress of requisitions through the SiconWAP approval process and that received parts are correctly shown in the system and routed to inspection and stores
- Ensure that required Bills of Materials (BOMs) and Component Part set-ups are correctly created, configured and maintained in the SAGE 200 system. Prepare Engineering Timed Release Sheets (ETRS) from accurate BOMs and Lead Times to aid and prioritise drawing releases.
- Liaise with buyers to ensure that the required parts are correctly ordered and lead times and costs are reflected in the system, ensuring that supplier progress is monitored and accurately reflected in the system.
- To communicate any delays in parts supply to the relevant team and propose counter measures and / or trigger escalation.
- Ensure that Production Schedule Inputs into MRP are supported with accurate Bills of Materials, Works Order Routings and Part Master set up.
- Ensure that MRP Suggestions are reviewed, interrogated and acted upon.
- To upload, manage and maintain the Master Production Schedule into Sage 200 Manufacturing accurately, and in doing so create works orders and manufacturing (kitting) plans.
- Monitor accurate and timely works order transactions.
- Generate and follow-up Works Order Shortage Reports
- Develop and Maintain KPIs appropriate to internal customer deliverables
- This role will have periods of high activity and workload, the successful candidate must have the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks in a calm and flexible manner.
- You will have experience of working in a precision Engineering or Manufacturing environment with demonstrable understanding of various Bill of Materials Structures, in particular Indented BOMs and Flat BOMs. You will be able to recognise components using part numbering, drawings and descriptions.
- You will be highly numerate and able to transact data accurately, able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders, ideally you will have previous experience of SAGE 200 Manufacturing or similar ERP / MRP operating systems, be literate in MS Office applications and have a full, clean UK Driving License.
- As an employee of Integral Powertrain, you will receive ongoing personal development, outstanding training opportunities and an excellent benefits package including a Contributory Pension Scheme, Life assurance and Private medical insurance
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.
Job Type: Full-Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Milton-Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Start Date: Immediate
Chief Engineer / Business Development