- I C Powertrain
- Intro I C Powertrain
Concept to Production
- Design and Analysis
- Prototyping & Design Verification
- Powertrain in Vehicle
- e-Drive Systems
- Intro e-Drive Systems
- e-Motor Engineering
- e-Motor Production
- Inverter Controls and Software
- Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Introduction to IP
Here at Integral Powertrain we are developing technologies which have the potential to change the future of the way vehicles are powered.
Our Development Engineers have the opportunity to contribute to complex powertrain engineering projects, working with prestigious manufacturers in an environment where you are encouraged to take risks, try out new ideas and develop creative solutions to engineering problems whilst developing outstanding technology.
We are experiencing significant growth stemming from our programmes and as a result are seeking Development Engineers interested in a fast paced, challenging and varied role, to develop and deliver powertrain systems that meet the functional, cost, quality and operational requirements.
- Develop and implement test procedures
- Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected problems.
- Interpret and analyse results and data, creating reports and documentation which can be presented to key stakeholders
- Working closely with design, production and manufacturing engineers
- Manage and coordinate supplier delivery of correct level hardware and software to match rig, vehicle and engine program expectations / requirements.
- To supervise and inspect the installations/ modifications and commissioning of mechanical systems at client facilities.
- Support the development of quality and validation processes, demonstrating through validation testing and system/features meet all specified requirements.
- The successful candidate will ideally be degree qualified in a mechanical engineering subject, have strong experience in developing complex mechanical systems - ideally powertrain systems, preferably with working knowledge of Matlab, Inca or Atlas software.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.
Job Type: Full-Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Milton-Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Start Date: Immediate
Junior Workshop Technician / Workshop Apprentice
Fine Assembly Technician / Motor Winder
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Design Engineer - Powertrain
Software & Controls Engineer
Senior Development Engineer
- No positions currently available