- I C Powertrain
- Intro I C Powertrain
Concept to Production
- Design and Analysis
- Prototyping & Design Verification
- Powertrain in Vehicle
- e-Drive Systems
- Intro e-Drive Systems
- e-Motor Engineering
- e-Motor Production
- Inverter Controls and Software
- Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Introduction to IP
Here at Integral Powertrain we are developing next generation technologies as part of the move towards a more sustainable way of powering vehicles.
We work with prestigious manufacturers and Tier 1 suppliers, our engineers create innovative, complex powertrain engineering solutions used for a wide range of applications in passenger and off highway vehicles and motorsport.
We are seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer to develop our manufacturing processes, equipment and facilities, flows and layouts for our current and future manufacturing requirements.
- The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will work in a fast-paced, low to medium volume manufacturing environment. You will identify the end to end manufacturing process of our powertrain products including all the key steps and inspection points.
- You will support the crucial make vs buy decision making process, ensuring component suppliers equipment meets IP’s needs. Using appropriate tools such as VA/VE to contribute to the continual improvement of the business’ manufacturing costs and capacity.
- You will provide manufacturing inputs into commercial quotations and cost development in terms of equipment / investment, cycle times, staffing, process balance, material cash-flow and overheads. Also identifying best-in-class processes for relevant assembly methods and use cost-modelling to find the most appropriate for the business needs.
- The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will develop a user-friendly manufacturing records system which allows manufacturing and traceability data for built assemblies and sub-assemblies to be easily collated, retrieved and interrogated often tuned to customer needs.
- The Senior Manufacturing Engineer will ideally be degree qualified in an engineering subject and have experience of working in a precision Engineering or Manufacturing environment in a similar role.
- You will have a proven track-record in achieving cost effective and capable manufacturing solutions, preferably some knowledge of CAD systesm and the abvility to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.
Job Type: Full-Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Milton-Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Start Date: Immediate
Junior Workshop Technician / Workshop Apprentice
Fine Assembly Technician / Motor Winder
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Design Engineer - Powertrain
Software & Controls Engineer
Senior Development Engineer
- No positions currently available