- I C Powertrain
- Intro I C Powertrain
Concept to Production
- Design and Analysis
- Prototyping & Design Verification
- Powertrain in Vehicle
- e-Drive Systems
- Intro e-Drive Systems
- e-Motor Engineering
- e-Motor Production
- Inverter Controls and Software
- Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Introduction to IP
- Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Materials Coordinator
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive - South Africa
- Senior Development Engineer
- Software & Controls Engineer
- Chief Engineer / Business Development
- Design Engineer - Powertrain
- PLM Applications Engineer (AE)
- Technical Buyer
- Chief/Principal Electronics Engineer
Here at Integral Powertrain we are developing technologies which have the potential to change the future of the way vehicles are powered.
The Software team is moving from a prototype driven environment to a production code development method. We are not afraid of changing how we work and what we do to deliver better software.
As a software & controls engineer, you will drive requirement specification, design, implementation, test and integration. Developing and implementing model based control strategies for complex electro-mechanical systems.
You will join a small, agile team of skilled engineers working at a high technical level and have the opportunity to work on a broad range of truly innovative high profile technologies.
- Develop control software for hybrid vehicle applications
- Develop, test, validate and verify high level control algorithms (eg: PID, Motor control, FOC, battery voltage, engine cranking, Filtering, Fault handling, etc.) in MATLAB & Simulink
- Integrate high level algorithms with low level embedded software applications
- Test control algorithms through SiL, MiL, PiL and HiL test processes
- Participating / contributing to design reviews of software projects and product design
- Managing / coordinating engineering changes and maintain detailed design records
Required skills / experience:
The successful Software Engineer will ideally be degree qualified in Electronics / Software Engineering.
You will be highly proficient in C/C++ programming, ideally for 32 bit microprocessors, with proven experience in developing control algorithms for real-time embedded systems - preferably for automotive applications.
It would be beneficial to be familiar with MATLAB & Simulink, HiL/SiL test and simulation, CAN, SPICA and MISRA-C and Agile software development process.
Our engineers contribute to complex powertrain engineering projects, working with prestigious manufacturers in an environment where you are encouraged to take risks, try out new ideas and develop creative solutions to engineering problems whilst developing outstanding technology.
Applying For This Position
Unless otherwise stated, when applying for a job, you should ensure that you're already authorised to work in the country where the job is located.
Job Type: Full-Time
Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Milton-Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Start Date: Immediate
Chief Engineer / Business Development