- I C Powertrain
- Intro I C Powertrain
Concept to Production
- Design and Analysis
- Prototyping & Design Verification
- Powertrain in Vehicle
- e-Drive Systems
- Intro e-Drive Systems
- e-Motor Engineering
- e-Motor Production
- Inverter Controls and Software
- Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Introduction to IP
- Workshop Technician
- Materials Manager
- Sales Executive
- Sales Executive - South Africa
- Junior Marketing Executive
- Senior Development Engineer
- Software and Validation, Verification Engineer
- Software & Controls Engineer
- Chief Engineer / Business Development
- Design Engineer - Powertrain
- Health & Safety Officer
- PLM Applications Engineer (AE)
- Technical Buyer
- Chief/Principal Electronics Engineer
SUPERGEN is an excellent example of Integral Powertrain’s capability to innovate and develop unique powertrain technologies to the point of industrialisation.
SUPERGEN is an electro-mechanical boosting system that integrates mild hybrid functionality and exceptional response even at low speed on heavily downsized engines.
With its potential suitability for a wide range of applications, across engine types and sizes, SUPERGEN is being industrialized by Integral Powertrain Technologies (IPTT).
Integral Powertrain Technology (IPTT) is a joint venture company formed by Integral Powertrain Ltd. and Magna International in September 2014, which combines Integral Powertrain's unique technologies, engineering and development expertise with Magna's experience in industrialization, global program
To find out more about SUPERGEN, its latest capabilities, applications and availability please follow this link to the SUPERGEN website.